23 August 2011

Give Me a Break

Now on summer hiatus, My Aircheck Blog will return with new posts soon. This season has been full of family fun. It has also been a time of reflection for the author: how do I continue, what is the future of this weblog?

The blogosphere is a recent invention of a younger generation. Not intending to be left behind, I adopted the blogging hobby after most of these youngsters had moved on to “tweet” and “Facebook” their little hearts out.

I have taken a break from writing in order to read what others have written. Most of what I have discovered is useless to me, but I have gleaned one inescapable fact: there is just too much. The Internet is overwhelming and fickle. How does this or any other blog survive in this onslaught of constantly evolving information overload? How can it be profitable?

Aircheck will continue as the labor of love I began in 2009. In the meantime check out our earlier posts, especially if you are new. Thanks for your time. Read on, my friends.

Stay tuned

No comments: