25 April 2009

The GRIN Vision

Hello my friends. Today I’d like to request a few moments of your time to express my intentions for the Gospel Rewind Internet Network radio station. First it is to become a fully functioning radio station that you will be able to hear via the World Wide Web from you computer from your cell phone and in your car via WiFi technologies now in development. Music programming hosted by actual human beings who select their songs and share knowledge of the vast Classic Gospel catalog of songs rich in heritage much like the disk jockeys of old. Modern consolidated radio has pretty much killed the uniqueness of the individual experience. I wish to add news and talk to the station that interests our Rewinders.

Second, GRIN lacks the necessary equipment to get such programming to market. I’m itching to become a full fledged DJ again but am challenged by the stunning non-existence of adequate gear vital to a professional presentation. Right now when I do a live show I’m forced to assemble pre-recorded elements with live voice over. This is extremely time consuming. One hour of a show usually takes two hours or more to produce by these methods.

Third, I am very excited to go out to various churches to record great singing for the GRIN. These presentations will be featured soon. I can’t announce it now, but I believe we’ll be reuniting a Gospel singing group famous in the Southeast with a live show exclusive on the Gospel Rewind.

Forth, I want the GRIN to be unique. You won’t hear radio as usual on my Internet radio that’s for sure. Gospel Classics unheard for a generation. Live shows. Who knows what else.

Pray for us. I believe we have seen only a small portion of what is in store. Who knows, maybe the Lord will lay it on someone’s heart to finance this Gospel ministry before long so I can realize its potential. Thanks for listening. May the Good News of the Gospel go with you.

No comments: