30 May 2010

Check Out the Whistle

For those of you interested in further reading on my life in and out of the often wacky world of radio broadcasting I invite you to explore more on this blog and its companion “ the Peanut Whistle” and their sub-pages and archives. The posts are written as a history so being current is not a hindrance to reading the older stuff.


I know that reading a long post on a computer screen is an eye strain; so, I recommend printing off a copy of each post so you may read an actual printed page as it was primarily intended. My mission is to use all the posts eventually in a printed volume as part of a book project percolating in my brain.


Thanks for your continued support of our blogs.


Stay tuned


©2010 Neal Rhoden, Gospel Aircheck. All rights reserved.


No comments: