02 January 2010

Blog in Transition

  Welcome readers to a new decade; the Two Thousand Teens, I suppose. If you read my companion blog, the Peanut Whistle, you'll know that this blogger has decided to make it more topical. I have been writing for at least 25 years for my own pleasure and have found the relatively new field of blogging a nice fit.

  In order to prove my commitment to making two quality blogs, this web log you're reading now has a domain name of its own, gospelaircheck.com. If you like reading about my adventures in gospel radio, youth skate parties and church sound, then this is the place. I will continue this mostly true narrative of my life. The only times that I veer away from the truth is to change names of people to protect their privacy or combine events for the sake of brevity. It is my hope that you will enjoy the posts as much as I have enjoyed writing them. Have a happy new year.

Stay tuned

© copyright 2010 The Peanut Whistle / Gospel Aircheck. All rights reserved.