19 January 2010

We're Back!

Whew! what a crazy few days. My darling daughter Abbey just hosted her first sleep over party for her 7th birthday. She seemed to have the time of her life with several other girls screaming and having a good time as well. My son Luke and I were the only boys there. He found no problem in crashing the party, though. Oh my aching head; the noise and preparation took its toll on me. Her having a birthday so close to mine overshadowed my turning 44. That is a good thing; I really don't like too much fuss placed on myself. The last couple of days I have spent sick due to, I think, over indulgence in party food. One of our adult guests was sick, but I hope the former explanation is reason for my little 48 hour stomach bug.

Stay tuned

 ©2010 The Peanut Whistle. All rights reserved.

No comments: