01 January 2011

Fresh Air

Today marks a new era with this blog; started in March of 2009. Along the way it has gone through numerous changes: layout, title, focus, and now a new home with the domain name www.myaircheckblog.com 

What will not change is its author. Not that I won't change. That is a "given." The new domain name reflects the shift to a more generalized world view Aircheck has adopted. Some time back we dropped the "Gospel" from our name. I feel that implies that this a a weblog about religion. Don't put me in that box, thank you very much. Aircheck is simply my perspective: my testing of the air, so to speak. A view that is topical, opinionated, and reflective. My beliefs are presented from time to time. How can you separate a man from his beliefs? I do promise that one thing will never change: I will keep it real.

Stay tuned

No comments: