19 October 2010

The GRIN Two Point Oh!

Shortly after Easter 2009 I came to the realization that the many gremlins plaguing it would spell an end of my Internet radio stream known as the GRIN (Gospel Rewind Internet). A few months following its demise I finally discovered that a bad DSL modem was the culprit. Too little too late, I had moved on. But, I never abandoned the ideas behind my web station: playing gospel music that was out of print, not played on radio anymore, and a true variety of songs (secular and gospel, old and new) that mixed well. Over the last year I've toyed around with various ways of bringing back the show. Premiering today on Gospel Aircheck is The GRIN 2.0, a 45 minute glimpse into how the new 24/7 GRIN might sound; allow a moment or two for the podcast to load, press play and enjoy.


Stay tuned

©2010 Neal Rhoden,Gospel Aircheck blog. All rights reserved.

No comments: